Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Real BS for today


It's a hot day today.
I end up bcum a BS, A real BS.
BS supposedly means Blur Sotong or Blur Squid.
But under hot sun, I'm now a Baked Squid or Bakar Sotong. :((

Mosquito spray again today.The whole area.
As usual I'm gonna get out of my room.
I'm not a squid, don't think it will kill me. lol.
Glad that stupid cockroach is not here.

Hey It's KWen's birthday today.
We celebrated his birthday at Jaya One's secret recipe today.
Although the waitress attitude pissed us off, but we had fun.
Happy Birthday to Kevin!
He is finally 18!!!





Now I'm the only one left in the class.
I mean, Underage.
Sadness. :(

Maybe true of what Nobita says
I'm still underage after that 18 birthday.




BUT just in front of you maybe?
bXPngEvI.
xp

8 comments:

  1. LOL baka sotong oso can, Im stupid genius junior. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. big group photos!

    All still under 18 years old ke????

    ReplyDelete
  3. nope, Im the only one underage now. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. wo, happy birthday to the brain damage guy, hehe, bro, hope u dont get angry :p

    and, someone still cant go eat nasi kandar :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. btw, why u r so short in the picture?
    dont look like sit on the chair and other also dont look like stand on the chair. hmmm..... what happen?

    maybe no take meal :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. nasi kandar... :((
    me luk short bcz i was too tall n blocked kwen so
    I stand lower la! >"<

    ReplyDelete
  7. i wan nasi kandar... too bad here tak ade

    ReplyDelete