h i j k l m n
o p q r s t u
v w x y z
A B C D E F G
H I J K L M N
O P Q R S T U
V W X Y Z
Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
Up above the world so high
like a diamond in the sky
Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
一闪一闪亮晶晶
满天都是小星星
放在天空放光明
好像许多小眼睛
一闪一闪亮晶晶
满天都是小星星
are u ok??
ReplyDeletey suddenly random post one?
got humpty dumpty??
come i sing for u
humpty dumpty sat on a wall
humpty dumpty had a great big fall
all the kings horses and all the kings men couldn't put humpty dumpty back together again...
Jack and jill went up the hill to fetch a pail of water, jack fell down and bnroke his crown and jill came tumbling after
ba ba black sheep have you any wool?
yes sir yes sir 3 bags full.
one for my master and one for the dame
and one for the little boy who lives down the lane
learn to be strong, dont let the feeling control u.
ReplyDeleteHahahaha chin! thx for the songs I love it!!! :)
ReplyDeleteDing, dats I controlled it, cant u see? 不开心的时候,试着将嘴角往上翘,呈微笑的样子,那心情就会变得好一点 =)
i think my daughter like this post very much :)
ReplyDeletevoon, i hope she will like it. :)
ReplyDelete