Saturday, October 31, 2009

Im sick!!!!

Shit Im sick.
I really very blur, until I dun even noe I fever ady.
The whole class was fine and I was shivering like hell.
I tot is bcz the wether outside is cold,
cause it has been raining for days @ subang here.
Mana tau the air cond is off but I was still shivering.
Then I noe I fever ady.

I skipped Anatomy today.
Actually not really sick until on bed cant bangun dat type la,
or else i still can blog here meh.
but the severe headache and the dizziness is always the one make me cant work,
and keep on sleeping.

Im starving now, havent eat since ytd's lunch in school.
Body ache this time, I seldom had this symptom b4.
I worry is some kind of severe sickness.
Dun have red spots thou, dun think is dengue.
Shit, Dun tell me is H1N1.
I scare.
:_(


God bless me.

3 comments: