Anything bad happened today jz cant turn me down :P
I have been staying here, subang, for 2 months.
Not much happening events in my life,
Everythg seems like jz luk fine.
life still goes on as usual.
Aww, I miss Vno.
I saw her birthday celebration in Sunway.
It was grand, credits to Sanjay. :)
I missed the day we had.
Oh this was a pic taken long ago.
me and sanjay.
N months ago i think.
I still remember the movie we had, 17 again.
I actually tot we cant make it,
since vno gna back to office b4 5pm,
Sanjay got no transport,
and me need to rush from college to CS.
Ended up we still met each other.
haha, and guess wat? All of us wore red dat day! XD
Oh ya, Zam as well.
He is the guy volunteered to watch transformer2 with me,
although he watched many times.
The first person who watched transformer with me. XD
After I have longing for that movie.
A nice n funny guy.
Too bad I disappoint him huh? :)
Alyssa,Crystal,Audrey,KimChin,Esthy how are u girls now?
The Cod4 gang, And the Mufy-ians.
Miss u ppl la,
who had gone thru the ups and downs with me in the college.
Hope you all doing good n fine.
All the best in finals too.
No comments:
Post a Comment