"If I were really a COWARD, as you say I am, would I still comment on your insignificant post?"
This is wat he wrote.
He is contradicting his own statemenhe says insignificant,but he is wasting so much time to debate.
If its really insignificant, y still bother to write an essay to comment?
so, this is stupid No 1.
Second,
"Friend, you've just crossed the line of stupidity; only immature individuals like you have such infirm mindsets with such unripe thoughts."
As i wrote in my previous post.
Being a stupid genius, I like people to insult me saying dat Im stupid.
Because I noe I am a stupid, dats y I called myself a STUPID genius.
But what I could not stand about him is,
I cant accept der's sumone more stupid than me stupidly trying to insult me that I'm stupid with their stupidity,
unrealising they are not stupid enuff to realise they are a stupid.
Stupid geniuses are stupid enuff to realise themselves are not stupid enuff so they dun insult people's stupid with their own stupidity, whereas stupid idiots are the other way round.
Thirdly,
"Stay out of this
This is what he spoke to E
But too bad.
Im from mars, i love fire.
I dun even nid a fuel to set up the fire.
I set myself on the fire, since Im able to control and play the fire.
My level high enuff, I burn people but I dun get burned.
see wats he says to
"Talking about biting seems a lil too much for someone of your stature; well, at least I can bark, but I choose not to bite. Unlike you Mr. Lau; you can neither bark nor bite; all you can do is just sit aside and be a social outcast."
He admitted, he is a dog.
Owh, thank god he says this.
Because
yes, he might an social outcast, but at least he is a human.
"wow, its so surprising that we have a similar brainless creature like Dr Wang!
I tot already extinct.
But seems ders a slight different from Dr Wang
She is a human, but this is a dog, since its barks!
Well,sounds like a female, A BITCH I guess. :)"
I will say aww, of course, Im not a dog, i dun bark.
I will say he is too insignificant for me to waste my time to find this brainless creature through the microscope.
Or maybe need to apply sarfus technique some more in order to see this small creature.
If he wants to criticise my english is bad, like how he criticise E
I will say, it is normal that a dog dun seems to be able to communicate with human sumtimes,
since it's we express ourselves in different ways.
We speak, they bark, we are jz not the same.
Like JY says, he barks alot, we duno wat he is trying to tell.
He talk craps, so jy duno wat he is trying to teach jy.
Well, its understandable.
Jy aint a doggie, Of course jy dun understand wat a dog barks.
We wont have to waste him to criticise his words one by one.
We aint dogs.
We dun nid to teach a dog how to speaks human language too,
or teach him human's gasture, like to write his name.
Dogs have names, and they noe their names,
but they dunno how to write their names, isnt?
Reply him in a short and simple can meaning a lot, as how I have explained above.
I dun nid long essay to talk crap.
Go straight to the point, short and simple,
like wat Dr Dama, our physiology lecturer taught us.
It's ok.
so better work hard if he wan to challenge me.
No comments:
Post a Comment