Friday, September 4, 2009

Stupidity.

Please dont insult people with your stupidity.

Ok, this is my title today.
I was insulted, by someone's stupidity.
This creature is known as WW.
Well, She is a human I guess, but I dun think she's from this generation.
Supposed she's from stone age.

Being an stone age creature, WW doesnt use calculator.
She defines the invention of a computer programming system as stupid software.
According to her, matrixes are ought to be calculated by hands.
Perhaps to her, using stones or sands to count the matrixes is the best way ever.

Being a stupid genius, I like people to insult me saying dat Im stupid.
Because I noe I am a stupid, dats y I called myself a STUPID genius.
But what I could not stand about her is,
I cant accept der's sumone more stupid than me stupidly trying to insult me that I'm stupid with their stupidity,
unrealising they are not stupid enuff to realise they are a stupid.

I call WW a kind of stupid idiot.
You know what differentiate stupid genius and stupid idiot?
Stupid geniuses are stupid enuff to realise themselves are not stupid enuff so they dun insult people's stupid with their own stupidity,
whereas stupid idiots are the other way round.

Categorise urself, Stupid Idiot.

1 comment:

  1. matrix can be calculated with hands and ur brain....
    which matrix are we talking about? RREF aka reduced row echelon form? (i use my brain to calculate this one)
    dot product? cross product? hang on thats under vectors.. erm addition of matrices? multiplication of matrices?

    ReplyDelete