Tuesday, September 1, 2009

1 September 2009

I jz came back from Sunway Pyramid.
Huan, Lum, Sam went to grab sum stuff to taiwan.
We had dinner together at Ajisen Ramen and had BR together after shopping.
31 of August! 31 % discount.
still cost RM 10 ++.
still prefer to take fa shang wu (花生糊)
cheap n tasty, no nid que so long n so pack. =.=

Eating BR reminds me of Nobita.
He had a tough time in Dustyland, I know.
This project sucks, I noe.
He's life gna be harder during raya time.
Ah zai, kor n norie cuming bck oso.
Left him n losnie der.
I pity him. :(

Huan, Ding, Sam, my boy, Ee, Ng are flying to taiwan tmr.
They owaz go overseas.
im used to it.
but one most important thing.
My souvenir!!!!!! hahaha.
rmb to buy me things wen u guys cum bck k.
safety journey n happy journey! :)

Anatomy test tmr.
I jz remember my phy opt lab report not yet done.
shit. =.=
time to boost.
bye peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment