Tuesday, September 1, 2009


Sumthing suddenly make me awake when i was about to give up anatomy.
I was so tired, and I decided to browse thru sum blogs n have a luk.
And I saw the pic Ding shown me in the past.
When I was still in JB.
met none of them, the KJ ppl.
Engineering team.


I suddenly wake up when I saw this picture again.
YES, AGAIN.
This time I saw this picture I feel things totally different compared to the first time I saw this picture.
A totally different amazing feeling.
This picture used to be nothing to me.
I nvr really notice the picture last time.
Trust me, I din even noe Jupiter and chin was in the picture,
untill I saw it again a few minutes ago.
I swear, all I rmb is Ng, Ding and the estima killer in the picture ony.
I cant rmb the rest.

Now I luk at this picture.
The same picture.
But now it means alot to me.
I saw happy faces, of these ppl im so familiar with.
I was overjoy.
I feel so 温馨.

Now I believe that the same thing will inspire me in a different way when I luk bck again.
Sumone told me to write my life down.
After 10 years, I luk bck.
I will see the difference.
No nid 10 years.
Now ady I feel it. Deeply.

Im gna bck to study now.
Maybe luking bck at the same page of bio after sometime,
might change my feelings towards it,jz like this picture.
who noes?
A genius will never give up.
And Im one of it.
Ciao :)

No comments:

Post a Comment