Finally I can have sum gud rest.
I had SS19 BanMin for lunch with my classmates Fiona the wardrobe girl,
LihYun the Rx-7 and Jimmy Lau The Rap King.
Yum Yum, it was so tasty and Im really full...hehe
Not sure wer is he now.
I mean my sifu, the stupid genius from moon.
he always fly here and der.
According to his itenary given to me,
he should be in Paris now already.
I hope he rmb his promise to me.
Well, I noe he will rmb.
I jz have my faith in him. :)
I still have lotsa stuff need to do.
Too many jobs make me frustrated sumtimes.
but its gud too, that i get occupied and dun miss them so much.
Ya, them refers to my dearest family, my boy and definately my besties.
Gtg now.
bye peeps.
imy silly :)
No comments:
Post a Comment