Saturday, November 28, 2009

A BIG BIG day

There is a BIG BIG sun today.
I did a BIG BIG job today.
I finish a BIG BIG part of my revision today.
I had a BIG BIG surprise today.
The BIG BIG bookworm came today.
He went to a BIG BIG book fair today.
And he made a BIG BIG mistake today.
So he end up with a BIG BIG guiltiness today.

We had a BIG BIG bowl of pan mee for lunch today.
We had a BIG BIG coconut after the hot day.
We had a BIG BIG pot of Bak Kut Teh for our dinner today.
We had a BIG BIG joke during dinner time today.
We had a BIG BIG laugh till we get choke when we were eating today.
We had a BIG BIG bowl of Tau Hua at Snowflake today.
We had a BIG BIG fun today.
We had a BIG BIG stomach after eating all these food today.

We had a BIG BIG day. ^.^

4 comments: