Tuesday, November 10, 2009

@.@

20 more mins to 4am.
So, I still have 20 mins to get myself on bed.
Or else once after 4am,
sure I will be rejuvenated and cant fall asleep anymore.

I have not been sleeping duno for how many nights ady.
Glad I took a short nap in the evening jz now,
dats y i can sustain till now.
Sometimes I wonder, if I really din rest at all for these few days,
not sure how long my battery can actually last.
Maybe can try next time, hehe.

Not tired?
Bluff people one.
Taking care of a fireball is not as easy as you think.
Easily get burned.

8.30am class tmr.
Presentation summore. >"<
Better sleep now.

Hope everything will be fine after all these troubles.

1 comment:

  1. life is not that easy. some peoples said all the 80s and 90s are categorized as taufu generation or strawberry generation. these young peoples have been pampered too much. sometime i doubt how they going to survive in the future.

    but i believe i dont need to worry about you, you are more tougher than your look.

    ReplyDelete