Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Im so tired after checking over some slides done by my teammates.
I only sleep for like 3 hours within this 3 days.

So, I decided to read some articles to keep me awake.
Haha, and guess wat? I found this.
And I find it interesting.

“I think Ding like those things with all "S" aphabet one..
He drives a
SEG, using a Sony Vaio lappy.
Besides that, Ding like to put "
Sohai", "Stupid genius", "Sk ding" as his nick name! All start with S.
Everytimes, I meet him at Msn, the first thing he said is "
Shit" or "Suck" or other words start with S.
I wonder ding is the "
S"uperman or not!”

I found it in a post written 2 years ago.
Im not sure how true it is.
But if its accurate enough,
I would like to add on some points.
His mobile phone brand is Sony Ericsson
The camera he used is SLR.
One of his favorite activity starts with "S" too.
And now his apprentice is a Squid.

And I hope he is Sleeping Soundly now. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment