Don't ask me why.
I sunddenly remember about how come I started this blog.
It's because of my friend, Vhinosha.
She inspired me to write my own blog AGAIN.
Yea again actually.
Coz I had a blog ages ago.
Erm, In Window live space.
All using chinese. :)
I abandon that blog somehow cause I realize there's not much people reading it.
In fact I doubt there are people reading it. >"<
Cause not much users over dat.
Basically is more of laziness I abandon that blog.
Cause ya'll know,
I always wanted a so called "wonderful" and "amazing" blog.
So, I tried to add in lots of elements to make it look interesting.
Lots of details and information in each and every blog post.
I thought people would enjoy it.
But in fact people get sick of it.
I realise this ever since I myself actually been through those similar blogs as mine previous one.
It's god damn boring. LOL
And it makes me feel tired of doing so too.
So, when I started this new blog.
I start to learn to present it in a better way and the way I think it should be.
That's RANDOM!
Lol, hell yeah.
Me and my randomness.
Write whatever I feel like writing.
Write whenever I feel like writing
Write what's on my mind at the moment.
My life, my thought, everything.
Even its a small and simple, insignificant thing.
Blahhh it all out.
Here is where I live, I shout out of my life.
I found my motives to keep writing on from now.
My readers!! ♥♥♥
Yes yes!! My faithful supporters! 
Those who motivate me keep writing on.
Whether or not you left your comments,
As long as you are reading it,
it's has been a great great encouragement for me to move on!
Thanks for all!
**By the way, I have changed the comment settings, so that the non-bloggers could leave your comment as well. Feel free to leave your comments!
**
Beside my readers, I think the most important reason is my life journey.
To continue writing about my life,
as long as I continue to live out my life.
I believe I won't get out of ideas as my inspirations will keep coming on.
There's always new stuffs in life, isn't?
I hope I will not abandon this blog as how I did to the previous one.
This blog is so full of memories.
Me, my life and my everything. 
p^.^q
ReplyDelete