Monday, November 30, 2009

All I want for Chrstmas Is my 2 front teeth, but all I want for now is to see you happy.

I still remember the way you order green tea.
It's so lively and makes it sounds so tasty.

I still remember the way you make me angry,
It's so annoying but cheeky.

I still remember the way you asked me to brush teeth,
You always nag that I am dirty.

Maybe all these will soon to never be a history,
but and I shall always keep it in my memory.

Don't ask me why am I so free,
It's because that your sadness are affecting me.

Nothing much could motivate me to study,
No one else could do it better than thee.

There's no other things I want to see,
All I want for now is to see you happy.

2 comments:

  1. pandai bersajak or copy dari tempat mana????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Copy?! no way! this is an original piece of work by XYX, THE UNDERAGE MARS KAMPUNG DEFECT BLUR SQUID!

    ReplyDelete