I feel I'm a very lucky girl.
At least I'm still sit still right here, and manage to finish the project in time.
I saw many of my friends not able to finish their work in time,
sum of my frens even fall sick.
Throughout this research project I learn alot.
Everyone know about Pareto principle or more commonly known as 80/20 law. In most of the company 80% job are done by 20% of worker.But I would like to further the effect of Pareto principle.80% of the 20%-worker's time is used to wait for 20% of 80%-worker's contribution.
-Quoted from Pareto Principle, skding.blogspot.com
You need at least 1.5 ratio of sohai in an organization if you need to maintain the smoothness of a task. If the ratio is drop, more time is needed and causing delay in the completion of the task.
-Quoted fro Toh Principle, by Terence Toh
After seeing this,
many ppl might thinks dat individual work can be done better,
since we noe our own limit and expectation towards the result,
and so called "Fair".
However,
teamwork is an vy important aspect for human being to improve.
It is a necessity, which it is inevitable.
Some ppl jz need to learn to give thanks.
Stop complaining and continue to work.
Why cant u use that time to finish ur work instead of wasting time to complain?
No one force you to do the work ok.
If u think its not fair, then dun do.
Fail ur job, and downgrade yourself and be one of the 80%.
Worse cum to worse, resign urself from the job,
and be a loser forever.
I consider myself is one of the 20% in Pareto principle,
and among the 1.5 ratio of sohai who make up the statistic.
Be glad if think u r a sohai, give thanks if ppl call u a sohai.
To me it is satisfaction and a recognition,
telling me that Im capable enuff to produce 80% result by using 20% source.
It's similar to the feeling when you actually beat a Mercedes in car race by using a kancil.
Im jz proud of being a sohai.
Some ppl jz need to learn how to cherish.
Stop talking crap and start working.
If u cant even produce 20% of the result with 80% of time and effort,
then shut up and stay aside.
Dun mess around and try to insult ppl with your stupidity.
If you think u are so capable and good enuff to handle all these,
please take up my fucking job.
Sumtimes, Its not about talking how genius I am.
I dun expect you to buy me a lunch, not even a thank you.
But at least dun fool around and mess up the job.
To me cherish is not abt repaying kindness,
jz at least dun create trouble and make it worse.
I dun take things for granted.
I thank God for everythg.
Im not capable of creating an epic alone.
I am jz lucky to have sumone beside me to help me all along.
Maybe I cant repay the kindness for the rest of my life,
but I think at least I noe how to cherish.
This is wat I call teamwork.
Not sure how the others view abt teamwork.
But one thing Im sure is,
A genius need an idiot to protrude his smartness,
An idiot need a genius to show his foolness.
Maybe this is ultimately actually wat a teamwork is needed for.
LOL, who noes? :P
:)
ReplyDeletei found a mirror
lol.... where u get that principle? is it even proven? with either scientific methods or using statistics?
ReplyDeleteWhen the apple drop on Isaac's head, he found gravity. its like this.... hypothesis, observation of an experiment, conclusion ad theory. SO this is just probably a hypothesis that is yet to be tested...
click on the link and read urself please.
ReplyDeleteIt has been proven. =)
rite... it is proven...
ReplyDeletenicely done too...but there is sumting i wan to ask tho.. wat happens if it isnt 6 days but insterad used in hours? ie 6 days yes but the ratio of hours used in an organisation has to be lower than 6 days. owning to the time to treavel time to sleep eg eg...
lets say that the time is instead 24 * 6 - lets say however much time each person needs to rest top have his brain working at a constant rate... heres the flaw.... sure 1.5 ratio is needed but if the ratio doesnt drop but the proficiency drop isnt it different and needs to be looked at?