Saturday, November 14, 2009

Im back.

Yes back here.
Back to JB.
Met up with my crazy MUFY gangs and of course my beloved Vno & Jay.
Spend my night with Gwee n JiPeng too.
My "brothers". haha
I had an awesome day.

Lotsa stuff happened wen I wasnt arnd.
But glad that I manage to help out abit,
and I sincerely hope that I this matter would come to an end after all these.

Thanks Vno too, spending time to talk to me.
And thx for the advices from Crystal and Alyssa as well.
I believe and agree wat u all have told me.
And I really glad dat Vno understands my feelings.

Sad to hear about wat happened in my family too.
I feel bad on dat.
But glad I came bck on the right time.
This incident let me see the consequences of me,
If I still dun reflect on this matter.

Im going bck to subang tmr. :)
And stop asking who cares, I care.

2 comments:

  1. Envy u la... always go back to your hometown!

    I hope one day there is a bridge connected between west and east malaysia!

    ReplyDelete