I sleep for continuously 13 hours yesterday!
=.=
My body clock is totally out of order..
OMG I cant believe I actually sleep more than 12 hours a day.
I mean, continuously.
I have nvr do dat for the past 17 years b4.
because the most abt 10 hours, my mum will wake me up.
I have plenty of experince wer I woke up late like 3pm,
or even like 6 pm.
Its because I sleep really late like 5am in the previous night.
I sleep 1am ytd u noe,
Its like damn early and I expect i can wake up early this morning to cont my study.
hell man, Wen I woke up i luk at my hp,
I saw 145 la..
then I was thinking,
"ehy hw cum I sleep so little ony."
then i luk at the window,
"Hw cum so bright one?"
Then i luk at my hp again,
its 1.45PM laaaaa!!!!
Hell yeahhh....
I din noe I cud be dat blur.
I din noe I cud be dat blur.
Anyway, I din have a chance to say good morning to Miss Wednesday for today.
So wish me gud luck.
:P
No cane for me pls. >"<
haha
ReplyDeletethat shows how blordy tired u are la
wat la you..... tuk you tink u no need to sleep like ppl are? now b4 exam prd i ko vry often
-.-
ReplyDelete