Sunday, August 9, 2009

I saw esthy was complaining abt College's time table.
I told her not to, she should be happy enuff with it.
school time here is terrible.==
classes on saturday. sigh.
even worse than those sohais engineers in KJE.
Although sum of them actually went bck to office on sat.
really sohai. :P

Actually I went to luk for this Sohai a.k.a Genius today after class. :)
Manja sent me der.
I went der to fixed my pc.
Sohai a.k.a Genius actually went bck to repair another Sohai a.k.a Coward's pc.
Both are sohai obviously.

The first time I went to KJE.
The place they work.
yes, FIRST TIME, please do not doubt. haha.
Too bad saturday no work, Jamie n the others are not here.

Manja brought me to Asia cafe.
Coincidently we met Huan n Ding having lunch der.
They joined us.
1st time I played Poo.
Manja taught me:)


Life is still gud over here.
At least getting better as he stays along. :)
Result cuming out nxt monday.
kinda nervous.
I hope I din screw my papers badly.
Sigh........

anyway,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SINGAPORE



How I wish the time would just stop at the moment as we kissed...

5 comments:

  1. happy birthday to kiasuland.

    u better pay more attention to your study girl, dont end up with re-sit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol Kiasuland. XD
    Owh, it was my Alvl result.
    Not uni one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what to comment!

    for you as student, you should feel happy why?

    cause you paid the money to the university,
    they give you extra time to study e.g. on saturday.

    so YOU UNTUNG!

    for ding as engineer, he should feel bay why?

    cause he get money paid for week day only and not work on saturday... so he works more

    so HE RUGI! (BUT sometimes we cannot do like that because we have the responsible no matter is labour day or anything... i also working)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sat class sat class la...
    not as if sat u chill relax and burn time.... oso must play catch up if u duno anyting wat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Voon, thx for being optimistic. ==
    Chin, poor thing me. :(

    ReplyDelete