Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Im pissed.

OK. Sorry for being rude for the below content.
I AM PISSED.
For no reason I went to uni for the 2 hours "LECTURE".
wasted 2 hours sitting in the lab for NOTHING,
I should have skipped this class and meet nobita.
I missed this day and i gna wait till 3 months later!
Fuck off la, summore the english presentation shld be nxt week one,
tiba2 change to dis thursday ytd.
then today reach uni you tell me tmr afternoon pulak.
one minute again u tell me is tmr morning!!!
WTF la!

And i seriously duno wats wrong with Mr Pxxxx.
Ini mcm punya request oso ok.
I doubt his brain functioning.
If you think you are so smart, pls take up thier fucking job!
or else dun try to insult them by ur stupidity.

ok nvm, afterall der's still sumthing ought to be happy with.
I had my dinner ytd with Fanshue, Ah Hoi, Genius and Manja.
Oh Fanshue luks sad. :(
but i love the spirit
"Hoi sam mou?"--------Happy not?
"Mm hoi sam arh?"-----Not happy arh?
" Fun yong dit?"--------Cheer up abit?

I jz read the story dat Ah hoi written.
lmao, i swear his drawing is AWESOMEEEE~!!
but still, fanshue arh, NI SHI ZUI HAO DE, u noe!!!!!!

Today I had lunch with KJ ppl.
Cheong paid.
The next one wud be Chin....
SUSHI....huehehe.

And as usual Ah Hoi let us lecture until him duno like wat.
Ngu, Jamie and Ding keep f-ing him until he's like deadmeat.
LOL no one on his side, poor Ah hoi.
Even me became thier witness. muahahahaha. XD
seems like indirectly i get involved in it, but actually i started it all.
Shit. now the responsible is on me.==

Im underpressure ady.
I hope i cud jz go putrajaya to take some pictures,
who noes maybe the beautiful scene der wud make me feels better.
:)

4 comments: