Sunday, August 9, 2009

I guess I missed out abt sumthing ytd.
I kena cha underage again by the uncle.
bcz underage was not allow to enter the poo centre. ==

I watched Heavenly forest ytd.
Right after i came bck from uni.
Shit.
Im being poisoned again.==
Der's still so many movie's with me.
Duno gna be poisoned hw many times. LOL

Anyway im going out later.
Meeting up dai sou, she's gna bring a new gal.
Invited Purple man wild horse to go.
Pahlia betul them, once heard new girl,
then one say went back to damansara makan,
another one say taking pic @ kepong. ==
I dun care, im gna make sure FanShu and Wild horse to be attend.
too bad the genius went dating, or else sure drag him along to make the rest to cum.
Nvm, I hope Im capable enuff to bring them over.
but i doubt i can.
U noe, Im not yet a certified genius, afterall.

Gtg, manja is here soon.
Bye peeps.

2 comments:

  1. haha, sorry girl, i'm just following rule.
    anyway, u can take over my place already, genius.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :_( so sad. underage.
    hehe, i bet i do. :P

    ReplyDelete