31 August.
The last day of the month.
Happy birthday to bolehland.
Yes and i have been here, subang, for a month.
I had great friends and great life up here.
No clubbing no drinking.
yet my life still goes on well. :)
Uni here sucks.
but glad Kayyyy Jayyyy ppl still around.
And of course, my baby boy.
They make my life gud.
Missing peoples in JB.
My dear Vno, My babi Jay,
My sweetie Crystal, My babe Alyssa,
oh miss those days we had.
Crazzzyyyyy times. :)
I hope my family is well.
My mum, dad, bro, rabbit, tyson, rocky, tortise, fishes.
We skype avday.
I dun miss them at all although. haha
but I still love them as I do.
I jz love them, my cute and adorable family.
Aite time for brunch now.
Manja is waiting for me.
Gtg. ciao. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment