Thursday, August 6, 2009

Im bck in the afternoon today.
Im starving now.
But i dun dare to wlk out to dapao.
jz now when i walk back got sumone following me.
Im seriously freaked out. ==
sigh, jz take it as on diet la.

anyway, I heard abt the major project's going on.
And its much more important than any other sites project!!
and i really hope this project will really goes on well.
Im praying very hard for it.
God, pls make sure it works well.

2 comments:

  1. dont walk alone, ask someone to accompany you if can. just give a call if need any help.

    and, thanks girl, i hope i wouldn't let u all disappointed :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. ask who to company me. der's no one free la.==
    I will, no worries, i noe the whole KJ is der for me.
    I believe u wont. :)

    ReplyDelete