Wednesday, August 5, 2009

First lecture

I am here proudly announcing I miss my very first lecture in my Uni.
LOL I was der on time. Class is just about to end.
it wasnt my fault okay.
Fucked up Uni.
They informed me on 11am telling me dat an extra class on RIGHT NOW.
tell me hw babi it can be.
I was about to wash my clothes.
And u tell me to go over immediately.
and I nid at least 2 hours to travel to subang to PJ.
AS USUAL.
Never ever expect me to be der in 5 mins.
I dun wear my red underwear outside. ==

Well finally these ppl are back.
Not all yet, but at least most of them.
Sohai cuming bck nxt week, kor cuming bck nxt month.
Met up with Huan, Ding, Sam, Mr Ng, and of course manja. :)
Out of no wer mr Ng poped-out.
But I guess I noe y.
ya noe, 8 is owaz the KJ culture.
thank god for dat oso, or else i wont be part of them.
So, moon, dun let me see u alone in SUMWHERE. lol
Anyway, I had a gud time being with him.
Bcz I jz luv being with him, i guess. :)

Well its late now.
Im going to sleep ady.
need to wake up early tmrw.
gud nite ppl.
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. red underwear dont suit u, bolehland bra out side suit u more :)
    and please dont do something bad to moon. onegai.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha
    i remember my first lecture... calculus 1.... sat right there with my friends ..... since then that seat was like almost mine... erm.... 1st lecture in uni was at 10 am .... i was early, reading newspaper i think.... and i thinki only skipped lecture once for calculus 1 coz i woke up late.... ie 1030 for a 10 am lecture.... and i juz didnt bother going....

    erm..... missed a day since then as not feeling well...... that's as far as it goes to missing lectures now about getting there on time..... this is something i hate........ den den den 9 am lecture !!!

    I woke up at 930 for a 9 am lecture b4..... at least twice maybe more... haha.... reach there 15 minutes later..... I hated fridays I remember.... I still hate them now.... and ar.... let me think..... My lecturer didnt say anyting as i strode in half an hour late....but i still passed that course... hehe
    lol....
    haha
    wish u fun...... miss first lecture..... i dun tink anyone did that b4.... break record wei

    ReplyDelete
  3. ding, use it as a mask u mean? shld have consider dat. LOL

    ReplyDelete