Sunday, August 23, 2009

A nice morning I went to visit the doctor.
Not H1N1, no worries ppl. XD
And went to putrajaya to take pictures with Sam and Ding in the evening.

what I wanted to blog today have all been written by Ding .
The only difference is Dai Hong and Dai Ji poisoned my boy for being E71 instead of me.
I hope I manage to stop my boy from buying it.
Ya, Im a genius too. :)

I will study hard and play hard,
as I have only abt 4 months years left to enjoy my life b4 turning into an adult. :(
Yes and I will make sure,
the shadow and gene in me will remain,
as I appreciate the way I myself have believed to survive in the earth,
the planet which Im staying now. :)

1 comment:

  1. girl, is 4 years not 4 months. when u graduate and step in the working life, then only u can consider urself as adult.

    ReplyDelete