but who cares?
"Coward do survive" quoted from ROTF.
I agree with it.
putting on a mask is the way sum ppl choosed to survive.they are not hiding, but jz dun show the whole face.
They're not telling lies, jz not telling avthg.
in order to make they themselves, o the others to feel better.
how many of us actually can put down the mask to face the truth?
Too bad to sense it before u do, lier.
Dun bother to show me ur lansi face pls, cz i will be more lansi than you, fucker.
bcz I am a genius, TOO.
one day, i will pass my lansi title to you.
ReplyDeletemmmm i lagi kiasi kiasu la....
ReplyDeletepeople put one mask, i put 2 mask on my face,
people all stay at home, i stay inside bedroom,
people put 1 air filter out the haze, i put 5 air filter in my house... SEE i KIASU AND KAISI!
P/s: all the statement is wrong... just wrote rubbish only.
I not wear mask at all... but i wonder why... Russian country not H1N1 at all boo... so safe to go there...
Ding> I noe I deserve it. XD
ReplyDeleteVoon> == wth are u talking abt the russia.==