BioChem
Physio
Anatomy
3 down.
and shit, 3 more to go.
Yes, i think eugene was right.
We are jz not bio ppl.
we are physics ppl.
Mates says they can relax now, all easy subject.
yet to me and eugene, the hardest one is jz abt to start. =.=
I slept vy late ytd, 2.30 am i think.
After burned the sweet potato.
(meaning fired fanshue huan)
Exceeded one hour since i promised to sleep at 1.30am.
Tmr biochem, duno wat time gna sleep today again. :(
I JUST HATE BIO.
I was born to be an engineer, bcz i am a sohai.
like my boy and most my best frens doing.
not to mention KayJay's frens,
James,Cia Hau, Chia Weng are Chem Engs,
Kim Leong, Yieny, Meng Fai, Tion Chai are Civil Engs,
joseph, Lulu are EE engs,
kugan in mechatronics and etc.
I noe I was supposed to b a mech eng.
i noe Im the one, jz like my boy.
Too bad I cant.
What to do?
Life still has to go on.
Happy not?
not happy arh?
cheerful face abit. :)
yes, indeed life still has to go on. :)
sigh can't help...
ReplyDeleteHaha, u oso got same proc, how to help. XD
ReplyDeletefirst choose what u love, then love what u have choosed.
ReplyDeletechoose what u want get on with live when the tough gets going the going gets tough...
ReplyDeletewhen u tink its de wrong choice get out of it, and do sumting similiar... dun screw up 2nd time :P :)....
sumtimes 2nd choices are better den the first...
haha
wah so late ar??
230 am.... 12 am i zzz di lo... shit summore so many assignments to do... haiz