Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sumone tell me what day is today?


Ok, pls dun tell me today is Wednesday =.=
I finished my exam.
Ya I done badly for today.
Not the exam,but the incidents.
The incidents happened today were really unpleasing.
One after another turns me down right after I success to cheer up myself.

No one else to blame.
I done badly for myself in the starting of the day.
It leads to continously bad events for the whole day.
A choice we made can really make a difference.

Really mood down today.
I noe its my fault, I promise no next time.
I no need to convince sumone to believe me for it,
I jz need to convince myself that sumone will believe it.
Trust me, that I never want to hurt sumone that I care.




2 comments:

  1. i like the script that i heard from the stupid hong kong drama "是兄弟的,别讲话"
    then like those 黑鬼 hit the chest 2 time and give a lansi face, yo man, i trust u :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. And like i owaz punch the arm and say, hey man, i trust in you too. :P

    ReplyDelete