Friday, April 22, 2011

Sorry for not being a wisdom person

I guess I understand now.


1 Thessalonians 5:15 
Make sure that nobody pays back wrong for wrong, 
but always try to be kind to each other and to everyone else.


 Luke 6:27-28
Love your enemies, 
do good to those who hate you, 
bless those who curse you, 
pray for those who mistreat you.


Proverbs 19:11
A man's wisdom gives him patience; it is to his glory to overlook an offence.


In another words, 
keep your mouth shut even if you are in a deep shit.
keep your mouth shut even if you know the that might not be the truth.
keep your mouth shut even if you that is not fair.


Sorry for not being a wisdom person,
But I still wont pretend as if I am so righteous and generous.
So before I can learn all the above,
and let go of my anger when seeing unrighteousness,
I will keep my mouth shut.


Thank you Jesus, I have learnt my lesson. 
And I hope that I will be more like you someday. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment