It's not because I got too much too write and I do not have the time.
It's actually because I have got nothing much to talk about.
Repetitive life with no excitements will make people board.
that;s why i choose not to talk about.
And since last semester ( last year) I have learnt something, which is:
KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT
Don't try to be friendly or being too caring,
as they will think that:
WE ARE NOT SO CLOSE AFTER ALL,
DON'T ACT AS IF LIKE YOU UNDERSTAND ME
Don;t offer to help the others and don;t comment if they didn't request for it
because they will say:
IT'S NON OF YOUR BUSINESS
Maybe a simple and repetitive life,
and try not to interact so much with the others,
make my life easier.
I don;t want to get trouble,
neither to get my heart hurt.
It's ok.
It's ok.
It doesn't matter how many asshole appeared in my life,
I still have my God, my family, and great friends who make life better.
Just wanna share with you all a small change made in my life:
I switched my favourite radio station from MY.fm to Fly.fm now
I switched my favourite radio station from MY.fm to Fly.fm now
Mandarin -> English! Haha!
Hope my English is improving now =D
and yea!
Go on Youtube and search for these amazing people!
- Joseph Vincent
- Cathy Nguyen
- AJ Rafael
- Jayesslee
Great voice, friendly people, and most most important they are people who sings for HIS name =D
welcome back! you know, now is like everyone goes fb, no one plays blog liao.
ReplyDelete