Tuesday, April 26, 2011

LET GO.

Hello! I am a lucky girl
My name is Elaine!
A name given by my father, inspired by don;t know what. haha!

I thank God for having the opportunity to know the almighty heavenly father.
I thank god for having the opportunity to come and join this world.
This world, no matter is good or bad, I have experienced it.
Glad that I have mouth that can speak, so I hope one day I will learn how to speak nicely.
Glad that I have ear that can hear, so I hope one day I can hear things that benefits and make me joys.
Glad that I have limbs to move, so I hope that I can walk through all the circumstances I go through.
Glad that I have eye to see, so I hope one day I can see things clearly.

I thank god for given the chance to meet my family and friends,
no matter all these people are good or bad.
All I have is not all I had, It's given.
I should not take it for granted.
I want to learn to cherish, and use them wisely.
Even is the air I breath. =)

The more I care, the more I could not let go.
I guess the only thing I have to learn is LET GO.

No comments:

Post a Comment