Happy Birthday Lih Yun!!
NIO 4th batch classmates bought her a Mango cake in the morning!!
I bet she likes it.
She loves mango ^.^
It was supposed to be yesterday's post,
but we came back quite late so I had to post it on today.
It was on the 23rd April 2010 Lih Yun had her 23rd Birthday celebration.
For this,
Me, Lih Yun together with her boyfriend Ah Hao and Brother Jen Jye,
had a dinner at Crystal Crown Hotel PJ.
Yum Yum, Thanks Ah Hao for invitin me to the dinner.
It was awesome indeed!!
Shark Fin Abalone
Lih Yun's housemate,
Bank & Arvin together with their girlfriend,
joined us for the Karaokae Section @ Neway Subang after the dinner.
Yang Jen Jye Ah Hao
[ She loves Purple]
I'm just lucky to know her.
Being a christian,
She is a kind girl with good temper and caring,
just like a big sister taking care of me.
I still remember how I met this Sabah girl during the first week of Uni life.
When she found out we both stay in Subang,
She offered to fetch me back from school,
without receiving a single cent from me.
Because of her I have the oppotunity of sitting BMW back home everyday. 

When I was unwell,
She bought me Liang Teh;
Once in a while,
Ah Hao and her treat me Lunch or dinner.
Because of her,
I get to know new friends like Ah hao, Bank and Jen Jye too.
Thank you LihYun,
for stepping into my life and be a friend of mine.

for stepping into my life and be a friend of mine.


Happy birthday lih yun! i jealous la!!! sit on BMW u everyday!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated to Lih Yun.
ReplyDeleteHappy for you have sure good friend.
So… don’t always act like sotong hahaha
You will scare away your friend : P
i want to sit on BMW everyday too!
JY, hahaha~~ not my car, not i drive oso~~
ReplyDeleteVoon, no choice, I am a sotong. =(