I always say I'm a lucky girl.
A very very lucky girl.
Sometimes people just take things for granted.
Sometimes I do.
That's why I keep reminding myself that I'm just lucky.
I worried.
But I believe in Karma,
all comes around go around.
Whatever happening now has it's reason,
and for what you are doing now lead to what will be happening in the future.
There are retributions.
No one guarantees future.
No one knows what gonna happen after this.
I don't dare to think much of future now.
All I can to do is just cherish every single moment I had now.
Thanks for coming into my life,
making it a wonderful and unforgettable one.
If one day I'm losing anything,
or everything I'm having now,
I deserve it.
That is my retribution.
-I love you-
You do mind.
Why did you lie?
No comments:
Post a Comment