Friday, April 16, 2010

Changing in direction

Ok, ever since I realised I have been too active I had decided to to lead a SIMPLE and SWEET life.
ok, basically I call it a "SS" life. 
Maybe a SS - stupid sotong should live SS-ly indeed.
_____________________________________________________________________

-Social Circle-
No need to have many many Hi-Bye or Hee-Haa friends.
A few close friends is more than enough to me.
And I always believe the stupid cockroach is the Best Friend Forever of mine. =)
I just so glad to have him as a Best Fucking Friends. 

-Daily Activities-
No need to be a MEMBER of a organisation, club, team of whatever you can name it of.
I just want my life repeated by the routines.
[wake up - work - home - do housework - sleep]
and the chain just repeat on and on.

-Entertaiment-
No need to go sing k, watch movie so often.
I know I'm a very kayu person.
Once in a few months time is good enough.
I just prefer sleeping and company my family members at home if got excess time.
_________________________________________________________________________________

SS life dun really need EXCITEMENT.
SS just want a peaceful life.
No big UPs or big DOWNs.

I believe I'm progressing towards my current goal quite well.
Once I have settled down and had a so called "organised & disciplined" life,
My next target will be to gain a healthier body and better body figure.

p^.^q to SS.
Time to sleep now.
Oyasumi.




2 comments: