OMG, I JUST HATE EXAMS.
Knowledge are meant to be applied, not memories!
I hate this kind of education.
First time I look at the paper and my mind was blank,
as if it's like nothing went in beforehand,
although I have memorized almost everything in the note.
I have never experienced this before for my past 19 years life.
Now I believe, having fresh mind enable human to think better.
At least not blank at all when you walk in to the exam hall. =(
Of course, having a healthy body is an important factor too.
You can't concentrate if you are having stomach ache.
Most probably your mind will be thinking more of the toilet bowl than the subject you are dealing with.
That's what happened to me today. >"<
Argh, I feel so shitty right now.
It's okay.
All these past are passed after I pass motion once I'm home.
To me, I still think that Shitting makes me feel so much better than sitting, in the exam hall.
Ho Ho. I'm going back to JB with my lovely boy this Friday.
I feel so good whenever I thought about it.
Life's still good.
Don't worry, be happy!
-Only if I was a better girl-
yup... pass are passed.. do concentrate on tomorrow and future... you are the best my dear... hugs..
ReplyDeletehugs thx dear!
ReplyDelete