Friday, January 22, 2010

Very the Sorry arh peeps.
Was too busy as Uni reopen.

The first week of Uni sucks as usual.
the stupid management of NIO always pissed us off.

Talk about my friends.
Hou Ling Foo, My senior of A-level in Sunway JB,
Pop out suddenly in NIO.
Was kinda surprise to see her around.
Never knew she will know about this course,
and even taken up the course.
But it's happy to see you around Hou Ling.
Hope you enjoy ur days in NIO. LOL

We had a farewell dinner for Ngu at Puchong.
He is a colleague of my boy.
He got a better offer so he left the company.
All the best to you Ngu, for your better future.

My body is getting weaker now.
Since Mrs Lee's funeral and her words to me when she was still arnd,
I realised how vulnerable life is.
I just hope to cherish every moment of mine with my dearest person around me.

I'm sorry, darling. How I wish I'm a better girlfriend of yours.

5 comments:

  1. your body is getting weaker?
    mus take care ok! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya my body vy weak now days.. sigh~

    ReplyDelete
  3. do take care elaine. keep in touch aite. hui lin

    ReplyDelete
  4. 在忙碌的当儿,记得好好照顾自己O~XD
    HAPPY ALWAYS~~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. thx hui lin! =)

    XQ! will do... thx...

    ReplyDelete