Early in the morning I served a disabled customer.
She cant walk, and cant afford to buy a wheelchair.
So when her daughter brought her,
I need to help her daughter to carry her down from the car into the shop.
I feel so glad,
when I actually applied my first aid spirit and knowledge on this incident.
I made a traditional Hakka dish today.
The 算盘子 (pronounced as "Suen Pun Chee" in Cantonese).
It is made by yam, then fried with minced pork and mushrooms.
Other ingredient can be add in with your own delight,
like my mum she loves vegetables,
so this is hers.
Here goes some picture of the dish. :)
The cooked but not yet fried yam, looks like Red Blood Cells isn't? :P
Fried Suen Pun Chee
The Groove in the middle of the yam is to keep the minced pork and mushrooms with the yam.
Hmmmmmmmm........
The post came late because my mood was bad.
Forgive me ok? :P
wow..
ReplyDeleteyour favorite dish..
what's troubling you babe?
look good. can tabao some for me :p
ReplyDeleteCarol, Yaya!!! my favourite dish~~Nothing la, small matter nia. Solved ady, dun worry! ^.^
ReplyDeleteSohai, U buy me nasi kandar first, then I make for u :P
you are hakka nie meh? hahaha
ReplyDeletevery good know to cook! cook for us next time
my mum is hakka ma! haha yea, me so good ppl.wahahaha~
ReplyDelete