Monday, January 11, 2010

About SK

Many people have asked me about my trip to South Korea (SK).
So when Fara asked me about this place once again,
I decided to write this post,
to talk about my experience and opinion in SK.

Well,
I went to SK during winter.
It's very cold there, about -20 degree Celsius.
To me, a Mars girl, full of fire,
It's very torturing to survive under such cold weather.
When I actually put on 4 layer of clothes,
yet I still feel that the environment is like 16 degree celsius out there.

It is very troublesome for us to travel outdoor under such weather.
Skin will get very dry and the Little's Area of your nose get bleed very easily.
Moreover, they have heater for all indoor.
So we have to remove all our stupid layers of clothes whenever we enter indoor.

Hmm,
About food.
Nothing much special about food.
The Kimchi there are just like we Kimchi we can get here.
Not much different.
Because we follow the group,
so we had steamboat evryday.
yes, EVERYDAY.
Pork+cabbage.
Ewwwwww.

You can get some fried food at the roadside stalls.
Basically are sotongs, fried vegetables, pancakes, and the SK Famous 炒年糕。
Sorry I duno how you called that in english,
but it's white in colour ( like the fried carrot cake we had in Malaysia)
serve with a big pot of chili sause and vegetables.

The places in SK are similar to other countries we have been.
Well, mostly because we are following group.
So we are visiting places like tower, theme park, and historical pla
And the other countries I have been to are "Chinese" places.
and SK culture are similar to the Chinese.
So the design of the buildings and the lanscape of the city are similar to HK,Taiwan, and China.

As someone who never seen snow,
I would say it is a nice experience to witness the beauty of the scene,
seeing snowflakes falling from the sky. ^.^

Besides the snowing scene,
I personally think that it isnt an extremely exciting trip.
I know if I say this many people will start cursing me now. >"<
What really impressed me and keep my interest on SK is the history,
and the unity of the people in the country.
It's fun to experience and explore another place and culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment