Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Darkness That I Will Conquer

Just now no current supply.
So dark, I scared la. :_(
I cant reach my boy.
He's not on9, his phone cant get through.
Im so scared la. =(

At the moment I thought of messaging my stupid friend.
But I worry a pistol will be pointing at my friend later.
So I gave up, sigh.

I still remember there's one time my friend experienced the similar incident.
This friend of mine messaged me.
I still tell the stupid fella not to scared.
It's just like a sotong secreting it's black juice whenever you squeeze it.
LOL I even wrote the stupid friend a song to encourage him not to scared.

How nice of these memories.
Sometimes I wonder will it still be the same as time goes on.
But one thing I'm pretty sure,
If I were to message this friend,
the reply will be the lyric of the same song,
in addition with a sentences,
"Dun worry, the moon is always looking after you."

Yea, the moon is shining out there,
regardless of the darkness,
looking after me.

No comments:

Post a Comment