Thursday, January 14, 2010

Shopping



-OMG-
I miss my boy a lot.
Like really a lot. :P
Last day to shop in JB b4 I'm going back to Subang tmr.



My new sandals!!!!


My New Lappy Bag :)


My new spec!!!


And my own made Meatball today. hehe.


LOL I admit the last pic was random.
It just POP OUT like out of no where. XD

I shall call it a day and take a good night's rest now.
Nite ppl.

Do you know how long I hesitate,  before I could take up my hp to sms you...

4 comments:

  1. very good new year new things!

    i want to eat the meat balls!

    make some and ask we go to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, see when i freee first then i make for u all~~ :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. is the meat ball made from pork?
    ^^
    your bro sure like it very much..
    didnt see you wearing the new spec..

    ReplyDelete
  4. mix of pork and ma jiao fish! My bro likes it vy much! hehe~
    no la, that spec keep for new year one mah~

    ReplyDelete