Yes, I am back to subang.
Happy to see my boy again. #^.^#
no forget about my KJ friends, of course. =)
Oh yea, here to welcome my dear friend Crystal.
She is entering NIO for this sem as my junior.
Say hello to Sah Poh Crystal!!
Tadaaaaaa!!!
She's from JB like me.
She's formerly a student from Sunway JB,
a candidate of MUFY.
(Monash University Foundation Year)
It's happy to have sumone you noe studying together with u,
at a place where both of you are not familiar with.
Sem 2 starts next week.
Hello my NIO kaki, miss me???
wahahahaha~~
New sem, new subjects.
Hope I can survive through this 9-subjects-sem. :-S
Good luck to me.
I know I'm always the luckiest person, whenever you stay beside me...

-.- halo sah poh
ReplyDeletehehe she will be happy on stepping cockroach :P
ReplyDeletewow she is so cute..
ReplyDeleteshe studied MUFY but didnt go to Monash?
haha, ya lo, she vy 38 one~~ :P
ReplyDeleteyea cz she mmg wanted to be an optometries like me :)