who has done her master research in mushroom says:
"Eating mushroom is good for health."
So after class, me and my courmates,
Fiona, Lih Yun and Samantha went to eat mushrooms.
The fried mushrooms, it's so tasty!
but eating too much of it actually tranformed me into this. =.=

Yes, my boy n my besties are finally back from overseas.
I was overjoyed abt it!!!
but still hate them.
Fuckers, I was having a tough day today.
8 hours of lectures :_(
Happily came home after school realising all of them are gone.
1 telling me dat he's going bck 2 dustyland soon,
3 in dustyland off work duno go wer,
4 go melaka do audit, ended up having cendol n asam laksa+ swimming n foot massage.
Im paying ppl to kill these buggers for me.
http://qik.com/video/2833564
I noe Nobita the pluto in dustyland will make sure to freeze them in hell.
Even the heat of asam laksa or dustyland will not be able to melt the ice.
You ppl are now deadmeat.
Huhehehehe
:p
ReplyDeletelet the horse come, i belanja them cendol + asam laksa + sing k + foot massage. damn nice!!!!!!!!!!!
T.T fucker, i hate u.
ReplyDelete