Monday, September 28, 2009

Hahahaha


Sorry, Im suppose to study now but i jz cant help it.
I mean, I cant help to post this funny event happened jz now.

Today, my 2 friends,
Cockroach Ding and Potato Huan ask me wether wna take dinner together with them.
I say ok, so, cockroach say he will message me when they leave the office.

So, happens to be that I was taking picture of myself for my boy.
After taking picture, i left my hp on the table and continue study.
Because my china brand phone wont remind me wen it's battery low,
I actually din realise my phone actually battery flat already.

About 7 plus, my uncle came upstairs and knocked my door.
He tell me my friend is here ady, they keep horning.
Then I feel weird, and turn on the msn chat window,
i din see cockroach left any message for me.
then I take my phone,
baru realise my phone ady no battery.
I quickly changed my battery,
7 miss calls!!!!!!
I rushed downstairs.

Imagine what I saw,
a 187cm, 32 year old cockroach, wearing formal clothes,
was shouting at the door.
And a 185cm 26 year old Potato, wearing formal clothes,
driving a Proton wira car plate number WPH XXXX horning loudly.
Gosh, what a funny scene!!!!!!!!

As usual,I went into the car and been #$(&!^%$#@ like hell.
my Blur Sotong spirit has killed this SK cockroach spirit.
He no more face, no more dignity, nothing left.
but still they brought to have KFC. Hahahaha

And we shopped at carrefour together.
I bought sum tomato,
eat ady gud for body, red red face @^_^@
Potato and cockroach bought sum yogurt, vitagen and milk.
Cockroach say hw cum potato so big ady still like small kids like to drink vitagen.
Actually I like to drink vitagen oso.
not we small kids, IS YOU OLD, OK? XD

Thanks for buang muka jz to bring me go makan.
and sry for being a Blur Sotong and make u guys worry about me.
Gomenasai! >"<
And trust me, I have met the best cockroach, and best potato in the world. :)

> Cockroach <
> Potato <



3 comments: