Sunday, September 13, 2009

BFF


One going to Whackland, One in Bolehland, One in dustyland.
Ding a.k.a The genius from Moon.
Elaine a.k.a The underage defect product from Mars.
It has been a time since 3 of us talk together.
All busy with own stuff.
Marriage, Study, Working.
I hope environment doesnt cause human to change.
but too sad the fact it is.
Its human nature to adapt to the environment,
in order to survive.
Yet we are still sohais along,
jz in different places.
We share the same gene.
And what i did on the photo edit reflects my mind.
I mean it, and I sincerely hope it will be true.
:)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Elaine,

    first time here, cant really comment about this post of yours, let me just say hi and wishing you a great week ahead,,,

    cant be your BFF yet, who knows one day i might, take care now,,,

    ReplyDelete