Monday, June 6, 2011

Singapore

I believed many Malaysians went to Singapore.
To work, To school, To play.
For who love shopping would probably prefer Bugis or Orchard,
and for those who love going theme park might prefer Sentosa or Pasir Ris.
But for the first visit to singapore,
I guess City Hall, Raffles Place and Marina Bay are good choices to start off with. =D

My boy and I went to Singapore on the 26th December 2010.
Because it is a one day trip,our time is very limited.
So we chose travel around Singapore River,
which most historical and cultural tourist attractions located.
And of course, it's where Merlion, the Singapore National Landmark situated.

We had a great day and it's a memorable one.
The first time we went for an so called "oversea" trip?
Haha, just some random pictures here to share with you all.
Sir raffles Statue
City Hall
Merlion!
Old supreme Court
a special device for the disable
The controller
Buildings in signapore

Marina bay sands in the day

marina Bay sands in the night


No comments:

Post a Comment