Thursday, June 9, 2011

Random thoughts

Just a random post in between my revision time.
Final is around the corner, and I don't know why I'm still here. =.=

Okay, I admit I'm a very lazy person.
I don't really like to study but in order to pass my exams I have to study.
Still the same word, I believe what bible says, I sow what I reap.
I pay such a little effort, I will gain that little of marks for my exam.
If I get such a low marks, I cannot blame the others.


The fear of the lord is the beginning of wisdom, and the knowledge of the holy is understanding. 
Proverbs 9:10

People say, study smart instead of study hard.
I agree, but still I think that study smart in a not righteous way is not acceptable.
Different people have different definition on righteous,
But I choose to take those from the bible as my guidelines.
It's not about saying it, it's about doing it.
Sorry I have been a very bad children to do it in a not righteous way,
I will do my best to resist the evil thoughts!

For whatever you are doing, God is watching.
You never know what's the outcome of you action, so be cautious when you take every step!

I hope I could make this world a better place too.
I don;t want to suffer from those stupid evil thoughts anymore.
I don't wanna let Satan get it's chance.

1 comment: