Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Lan Lek. 自以为是。

I came across 3 cases on youtube recently.


Case 1:
A Canadian was taught by his/her geography teacher that:
Malaysia is a piece of land belongs to Singapore & Thailand - much like siberia belongs to Russia and Alaska belongs to US - with a small population of backward natives still hunting with spears.
Okay being a Malaysian I am very offended by this statement.


Case 2:
An American commented that the origin of Wong Fu productions' name is Phil's last name and Ted's last name.
And when I tried to correct his mistakes he argued with me with another wrong fact, by saying that the last name of Phil is 黄。


Okay Being a fan of Wong Fu Productions I'm very unhappy about this.


Case 3:
 A canadian commented that Fala Chen's first language is Cantonese.When I tried to correct her mistake, she reply me saying that HER FRIEND tell her that Fala's first language is Cantonese.

Okay being a fan of Fala Chen I'm quite disappointed about this statement.

I seriously don't like it when some people always like to tell with wrong facts by using/adding in their "imaginations", just to show that they "know" something. 

 It's okay for you to admit that you have limited or insufficient knowledge on a particular subject, so please read up and make sure the information and facts you are providing are correct, before you express your opinion. This is to avoid you misleading the others with your stupidity and make them to be as stupid as you.

And for the others, always go for various reliable sources to verify the information given and read more to increase your knowledge to protect yourselves from become an idiot, as you know there are many idiots out there to make you into an idiot to produce more idiots. Case 3 is a very god example. You should apply this principle throughout your life. 

So for those who does't know what's wrong with the three statements above, please GOOGLE IT and READ UP, before you start giving comments and start asking stupid questions and giving stupid opinions.

Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment