When I was young, i always look forward the coming of december.
because it means holiday, birthday and most importantly christmas, to me.
But now it's not the case anymore.
I start to fear of december.
For the final exam, for the christmas,
for no time going back home to celebrate birthday.
Sigh, sadness.
Things were much better those days.
Now I just hope to have good rest,
more time with family,
and do things i really like.
Probably a little too demanding,
but i seriously don't feel like doing things right now.
Like Mr lonely says, it seems like i'm wasting my time too.
This is not the life i really want,
I don't ask for fame nor satisfaction.
I just want to be a housewife,
lead a simple, healthy, peaceful life with my family.
But this and that is life right?
There's nothing much we can do about it.
Or probably, i don't dare to do it.
It's my final exam tomorrow,
wish me good luck.
ok, good luck. drink one glass of water and eat 2 eggs, then you'll get 100 marks. it worked for me long long time ago.
ReplyDelete