Thursday, August 11, 2011

thanks giving.

"Love your job is the only way to make your life beautiful."


An C&I engineer told me this.
It suddenly reminds me of some thing.


I don't have much friends and keen in KL.
And i'm very glad that I'm very lucky to have these engineers as my friends,
that helped me throughout my days in KL.
They are those who make my Uni and KL life much easier and better,
and those impact keep pushing me on to stay tough in my studies.


Whether or not am I close enough to them in the past, present or future,
they stand an important place in my life.
Whether directly or indirectly,
they have brought great difference into my life.


Just wanna shout out to these friends:
Huan, Ding, Sam, Toh, Chin, JJ, Ng
Sorry for all the troubles I have given to you guys.
Thanks for understanding and tolerating those childish behaviours of mine all this time,
and taking care of me, compromise and being lenient to me on many things.
I do enjoy every moment that I spent with you guys, be it Sing K, Dinner, Yumcha, Talking stupid shit online and whatever.
 
 And thanks for "watching over" someone important in my life, which in turn make my life a better one. And just want you guys to know you people worth "more than colleagues". XD
And these people:
Ngu, Jamie, Kang, Cheong, EePeter
And thanks for "watching over" someone important in my life, which in turn make my life a better one.
Finally thanks to all of you for being a part of my life.
I will study very very hard, graduate, love my job, do my best to be a useful person.


Just in case if some of you may forget, I hope you guys will remember that I will be qualified to be rewarded for a meal of super nice Nasi Kandar near KLIA, a Tissot watch, and a BR when I graduate. Wakakaka, jk, but seriously. XD


Thank you guys for everything, and I do appreciate the friendship/ acquaintanceship we have,
Less than three.

2 comments:

  1. i'll settle the BR thing for you, don't worry. just let us know the time and venue to celebrate the graduation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Brilliant, luckily you choose earlier! OkOk will let you all know when i'm about to graduate! =D

    ReplyDelete