He never tell, but I know and I can feel it.
He feels inferior, because he felt the distance between him and his friends.
So called friends, I don't know whether does it even applicable to them.
I don't know how they define the word friend.
I hope he mean more than colleague to them.
They are the first batch of friends when we stepped into the "real world".
People who lead us and accompany us to what we are today.Only if they realize we have been doing our best part to be a friend.
Always mentioning them, thinking about them, missing the days we had with them.
Always talking about how we enjoy the moment we be with them.
Always do we best to maintain the friendship we all had.
But yet I realize they don't really care to tell us what's really happening,
even if they do, we're most probably the one of the last one who knows.
Or telling us about the incident after everything is already over.
Leaving us behind and being isolated, when we always put them in the priority.
Actually it's not about whether we're official members of the group,
it's about whether they take us as a part of them,
and always put us in the picture.
Is the heart that matters, not the action.
You guys make him feel alone, feel like he's being left out.
So do I, I feel the same too, feel like we are people from 2 different class/ world now.
If that's how we have been treated after being so nice to you guys,
why are we still doing that?
Because we treat you guys as friend, like real friends.
But if you guys knew that your action and attitude have hurt us deeply,
then please stop doing that.
No comments:
Post a Comment