Monday, August 8, 2011

Blogging and Bloggers

I normally blog only when I have some strong feelings, emotions or thought that strikes me.
then the I'll come to is blogger.
So most of the time, my blog post are randomly written.
And those who are reading it may not get I'm trying to express.
That is one of the reasons why I have very limited readers for my blog.
LOL anyway it doesn't matter.
I don't write to generate views.
Blogging is just one of the ways I release my feelings and thoughts.

I'm impressed by those bloggers who take their blog seriously.
They constantly spend time to manage their blog nicely. 
Their blog are organised, full of interesting contents and information. 
It's their hobby I guess, or maybe it's a routine to them.
As a blogger too, I would rather spend my those time to sleep and rest. Haha!

These are the two blogs I like quite alot.
Life by CH Voon
Life Like Movie  By Sam Ng KH

I like Voon's blog for his organised, informative and life-relating topics
Everything he writes are just things happening around him,
which are quite similar to many of us out there,
making us feel the same and somehow felt attached and connected to the blog.
But the way he expresses those simple daily events is so interesting.
With photos, monolog, etc. He make us feel so close and warm.

I like Sam's blog for his sketches, creativity, and his truthfulness.
His sketches are so lively, and adorable.
Every part of his sketch has its own meaning, 
where he normally further elaborate them with words and sentences in the blog post.
He think, then he write. 
Blaaaaaaaa....... He wrote directly from his brain, as if as he didn't filter them.
He is just being straight forward, from his words you can actually feel how he feel.
Sometimes he voices out things that have been kept deep inside your heart,
those which you don't dare to talk, or even think about it.
Suddenly he speaks everything out for you, in his blog. Haha!
He makes the blog alive!

I can't really describe in detail how am I affected to these blogs.
But that's how I feel when I read their blog post.
Their blog post cheer people up.
Sometimes I doubt if they are really engineers,
Since people always say those typical engineers are normally very boring and "woody" 
(In Cantonese is Mok Tao). XD

I'm not sure if they knew their blog post have helped many pessimistic soul out there.
But Voon and Sam, if by any chance you guys see this blogspot,
I want to say thank you for being such a good blogger that bring sunshine to the other's life.
Keep it up and be a blessing to the others!
Cheers! =)


4 comments:

  1. are voon and sam your friends? or some bloggers that you found randomly? Sam's blog is inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Both of them are my friends! =) Yaya, i like his sketches very much, if u go under category of "sketches" you can see a lot of his drawings! If you know him personally like me, you would definitely agree that his blog posts are so "him"! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And yea, maybe because most of the characters and people he mentioned in the blog are my friends too (which means our mutual friends) so most of the time I'll find it very funny. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah ~ blogging is just one of the ways to release feelings and thoughts... =D

    ReplyDelete